- Please inspect your order prior to departing the pickup location. Please let your vendor know immediately if anything is missing or if any product is in an unsatisfactory condition. The resolution is between you and your vendor.
- No refund for missed pickup; unless otherwise arranged with your vendor.
- Orders are final once order is submitted; no changes can be made; an order may be cancelled up to two (2) hours prior to close of market.
- If you wish to use your EBT card, you will indicate that on the order screen and complete the transaction at the SOS booth during Market season or at the pick-up point during the off season. (Unfortunately, EBT transactions cannot be completed on line.)
- Double up Bucks will also be distributed/collected at the SOS booth during Market season or at the pick-up point during the off season.
- All information (text, photos, graphics) on this website is protected whether it belong to the website itself or to the vendor and cannot be used by anyone for any purpose at all.
- In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our site, the Pagosa Farmers Market may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- If you purchase products on our website, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
- We will not sell, rent, lease, or cause your information to be exposed in any way. The only exception is when and where required by law and court order to supply requested information.
- What are cookies? In the use of almost any website, information may be stored on your computer in the form of a helpful file known as a “cookie”. These files are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including this one.
- These cookies do not gather identity information about you, and they do not track where you browse while online.
Terms for Vendors
- At this time the Terms and Rules for Vendors are supplied with the Vendor application.
* The policies listed above may be revoked or changed without notice.